DOCTOR IN TRAINING – USMLE STEP 3 REVIEW COURSE
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
– Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
– Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
– Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
– More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
– Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
– Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
You can search for other related posts