The Doctors in Training USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course is here to help you achieve your best score on your USMLE Step 2 CK exam. A supplemental study guide correlates with over 60 hours of high-yield online video instruction.
USMLE STEP 2
Doctor In Training – USMLE Step 2 Review Course 2017
USMLE STEP 2 REVIEW COURSES 2017
Clerkship Crash Cart
– Over 500 clinically oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed physician educators
– These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
Step 2 CK Video Series
– 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
– Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
– Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
– Study Guide Book is not Included.
You can search for other related posts
Do you have AK lecture course?
Is there possibility for it to be available soon?